Wapeach Wapeach

Alright, this caught me off guard. I laughed my ass off. 4 stars cause I need more "WAAAAH!"

Samination responds:

Oh goood.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I can see your point, however...

This video is a bit too blunt about it. Video games are NOT bad things. Some games can teach younger people the importance of morals and even simpler knowledge like words and math. I think, the older you get the less time you should be spending with video games, however, they can provide relaxation and a temporary mental break from real world issues. They won't teach you as much and you'll have more important things to do, but that doesn't mean it's not okay.

Moderation. Just giving up something you like to do so willingly is in my opinion a bad lesson. If I stopped playing today, I'd still have just as many hours at work, and just as much time for schooling. Maybe this worked for you, but this isn't a lesson for everybody.

This video misses the point where there are values in gaming. No you won't learn to be a swordsman or survive a zombie apocalypse, but that is a stupid expectation. Simpler things can be learned, and stories can be enjoyed. Just look at Assassin's Creed 2 for example. Historically, that game has a lot of value and can teach you about renaissance Italy. And the story teaches you about the avoiding the consumption of revenge, and learning to think for yourself.

I know your intentions are good with this video, but to say video games have no value and are a mistake to get into is just not true in any sense. Though you can't let video games control your life either. Video games in moderation can be great for kids and adults alike. I guess my point is, this video is too bias and maybe should contain the short term benefits of gaming too.

Apathy Day Apathy Day

I li

I was going to write a review but I don't really feel like it. I'll try to at least fini

LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

I don't need a title.

I'm not sure I entirely understood, but you helped me rid of time I didn't really need, so thanks. Made me laugh.

HAHA

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

The Formula!

I need that stuff. Interestingly.... interesting flash. I liked it!

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Very well done!

I like how you did this, it reminds me very much of this game. Definately one of the best on newgrounds. Ignore the review below, he is just jealous! hahahaha

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

It's like you were watching me or something...

This is just like how GTA IV is! You did very good on this, and I grant you a perfect score! I still laugh when I play the game because of this flash.