All 10 art Reviews

Assassin 1503 Assassin 1503

You captured the feeling.

I love Assassin's Creed a lot. I can feel the inspiration from this photo. It seems you've captured the life of Ezio, and the story that lies behind history. Simply amazing.

Odds of an Altair picture? I'm sure you could do it with great style.

Tankman Tankman

Awesome!

This is sweet! I mean I'm a fan of Tankmen, but this is also cool in a conceptual manner. Well done.

StickDinosaur responds:

Thanks Randy

My Dog My Dog

Well Drawn...

You drew the dog with accuracy. But like the review below, a finer pencil would help. I think you should also color it a bit darker, because the color comes off a bit dull. But still, keep it up!

MasterMerol responds:

THANKS A LOT!!!

A* Miniposter Girl A* Miniposter Girl

Badass Style!

I love the comic style, and the picture is just so damn interesting to look at! Very well done.

Sorry about this Sorry about this

hahahaha!

That just made my damn day! I wish I had a rabbid pikachu like that.

Cheif Bike Cheif Bike

That's interesting!

I like the art style, as well as Halo and Motorcycles. You are good at what you do. This is almost a time juxtaposition, if you know what I mean. Great work!

Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft

This is why I leave the mature/adult image tab on.

I can't put my appreciation into words, but I'll let you know it makes me smile.

On a less perverted note, you did a great job on making her face look like Angelina Jolie.

Peaceful Night Peaceful Night

That's a pretty cool look.

Like this would regularly be a pretty nice picture, but the blur and the lighting really add to the picture. I like this!

I too like the clouds. haha

Harbingers of Doom! Harbingers of Doom!

Good shine... like waxing a car!

I love invader Zim, but thats not the only reason. I like what you did with the style, while it also keeps true to the cartoon. Nice work!

SAMUS vs SA-X SAMUS vs SA-X

Looking good!

For one I am a big fusion fan, and I love seeing stuff like this! Not only did you do a good job on the characters, but I like your arts style. Good work.

darthmarus responds:

yeah.. i just wanted to do my own impression of the "mutant" form of the sa-x boss.

glad you liked it!