Wapeach Wapeach

Alright, this caught me off guard. I laughed my ass off. 4 stars cause I need more "WAAAAH!"

Samination responds:

Oh goood.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I can see your point, however...

This video is a bit too blunt about it. Video games are NOT bad things. Some games can teach younger people the importance of morals and even simpler knowledge like words and math. I think, the older you get the less time you should be spending with video games, however, they can provide relaxation and a temporary mental break from real world issues. They won't teach you as much and you'll have more important things to do, but that doesn't mean it's not okay.

Moderation. Just giving up something you like to do so willingly is in my opinion a bad lesson. If I stopped playing today, I'd still have just as many hours at work, and just as much time for schooling. Maybe this worked for you, but this isn't a lesson for everybody.

This video misses the point where there are values in gaming. No you won't learn to be a swordsman or survive a zombie apocalypse, but that is a stupid expectation. Simpler things can be learned, and stories can be enjoyed. Just look at Assassin's Creed 2 for example. Historically, that game has a lot of value and can teach you about renaissance Italy. And the story teaches you about the avoiding the consumption of revenge, and learning to think for yourself.

I know your intentions are good with this video, but to say video games have no value and are a mistake to get into is just not true in any sense. Though you can't let video games control your life either. Video games in moderation can be great for kids and adults alike. I guess my point is, this video is too bias and maybe should contain the short term benefits of gaming too.

Apathy Day Apathy Day

I li

I was going to write a review but I don't really feel like it. I'll try to at least fini

Ultimate Assassin 2 Ultimate Assassin 2

It's like Metal Gear meets the Classroom!

I am a big fan of stealth games. For how fun this was, I think in the next installment (if you're planning on one) you could use a bit more variety. Maybe... I dunno, red guys who just stands guard there, or a yellow guy who runs everywhere... Or vents! Anyway, I enjoyed this for about an hour, and I'll give you an 8!

Assassin 1503 Assassin 1503

You captured the feeling.

I love Assassin's Creed a lot. I can feel the inspiration from this photo. It seems you've captured the life of Ezio, and the story that lies behind history. Simply amazing.

Odds of an Altair picture? I'm sure you could do it with great style.

Tankman Tankman

Awesome!

This is sweet! I mean I'm a fan of Tankmen, but this is also cool in a conceptual manner. Well done.

StickDinosaur responds:

Thanks Randy

My Dog My Dog

Well Drawn...

You drew the dog with accuracy. But like the review below, a finer pencil would help. I think you should also color it a bit darker, because the color comes off a bit dull. But still, keep it up!

MasterMerol responds: